|Race||Demon/Fallen Angel Hybrid|
Former Pure Angel
|Hair Color||Black (in Demon From)|
White (in Fallen Angel Form)
|Eye Color||Green (in Humanoid Form)|
Yellow (in Demon Form)
|Relatives||God (Creator) †|
Lucifer (Adoptive Sister)
Special War Powers
|“||I am Satan, the one who stands below God the judge. I see you have chosen to retaliate, just as that man did. Then prepare, human, to receive God's eternal punishment of damnation!||”|
Satan, formerly known as Satanel, is one of the original Devils and a Prime Demon along with being the Demon that represents the Deadly Sin of Wrath. A entity that was found by God, within the realm of endless emptiness and became the Judge of Heaven.
He is also Progenitor of the Satan Clan and the lord of Gehenna, a sector of Hell. Recently, he had became the Civics teacher at Kuoh Academy.
He is the major antagonist of the Demons Arc and then a minor protagonist of the story, High School DxD: Mightverse. He's also a deutragonist of DxD: Celestial Misadventures.
Appearance[edit | edit source]
Satan has the appearance of a handsome young man of average height with a cold and melancholic appearance. He has fairly short, messy black hair, pale white skin, a black upper lip, and green eyes with small slit-shaped pupils, similar to a cat's. Part of his bangs fall between his eyes, and he has distinctively thick eyebrows. He has teal lines which descend from the lower part of his eyes. His facial expression rarely changes, though he is almost always frowning.
He wears strange Demon clothes: a white jacket, black sash, and a white hakama. However, his jacket has longer coattails than others, and the collar is higher.
Like most other Demons, he possesses remnants of his former life as a Half-Demon in his appearance. His Demon hole is located on his sternum, though the hole was initially located on the base of his throat. The remainder of his Demon mask lies on the top-left side of his head, forming a broken horned helmet. His Demon tattoo lies on the left side of his chest.
Personality[edit | edit source]
Satan is a very cold, callous, and dispassionate figure, and is rather aloof, brooding, and indifferent, willing to harm his comrades in addition to his enemies should they get in his way. He refers to anyone he does not find interesting as "trash", and treats them as expendable. Despite this, like most of the other top Demons, he is not particularly violent, and will only fight when provoked or ordered to by Lucifer.
As stated by Astaroth, Satan demonstrates a strange habit when killing victims he is particularly interested in; he stabs them with his bare hand in the same location as his Demons hole. Whether he is consciously aware of this habit or not is unknown.
As he was a judge, he is very aggressive to those who go against the law. Despite this, like most of the other top Prime Demons, he is not particularly violent, and will only fight when provoked or ordered to by God or Lucifer though he does possess a bad temper if angered.
Abilities and Powers[edit | edit source]
Immense Strength: Satan is able to push back Issei without any effort. He can throw Issei a considerable distance using Issei's own sword that he had grabbed hold of during an attack. His kicks are strong enough to send an opponent flying and destroy several buildings in the surrounding area. He also impaled Asmodeus through her chest with his bare hand relatively easily despite.
Immense Light-Based Weapons: As a former angel turned fallen angel-demon hybrid, Satan is very skilled and powerful in using his light-based powers, able to create items that only Archangels can create.
Immense Combat Skills: Satan is extremely proficient in all forms of weapons, from close to long-range, and from ancient to modern, which is attributed to he combat skills.
- Master Swordsman: Though he rarely engages in it, Satan is highly skilled in swordsmanship. He strikes with flawless precision, and uses his speed to inflict lethal attacks without much effort. Satan prefers to wield his sword with his right hand, leaving the other hand free. He can skillfully wield his sword while integrating Aura.
- Master Spearman: He is a Master Spearman, possessing skills, techniques, and abilities unable to be replicated by any mortal beings. He possess immense spearmanship skill, capable of wielding the spear to its utmost potential. He could easily use their light-spear wielding skills to their utmost potential, and taking out numerous opponents with it.
- Master Hand-to-Hand Combatant: Satan is a very proficient hand-to-hand combatant, possessing masterful skill in using it as his primary means of attack. He is equally lethal using punches and kicks, and is highly unpredictable. His fighting technique is incredibly destructive, using his speed and reflexes to quickly take out his opponents. He is skilled enough to hold his own against stronger opponents for short amounts of time.
- Perceptive Combatant: Satan is an incredibly skilled swordsman and hand-to-hand combatant, striking with lethal precision in combat. Satan is very detail-oriented when it comes to fighting. He notices his opponent's mannerisms, and discerns the reasons behind those actions and the weaknesses and strengths of his opponent. He can look at unfamiliar attacks and figure out how they work by just viewing them once.
Genius-Level Intellect: Satan is very perceptive and capable of analyzing his opponents accurately and calmly even when in the midst of combat, quickly deducing an opponent's skills and abilities and figuring out their strengths and weaknesses, so that he can best exploit them. His intelligence and insight are such that Lucifer respects him for them, and sent him to determine Issei's power and threat level.
- Master Tactician: A master Tactician with a silver tongue. Satan manipulated several events on Earth to further his goals in his favor. Satan held his own in a fight against Sirzechs, who used his abilities to counter his own, by taking advantage of his attacks for his own purposes.
Immense Speed: While he can't match up to the likes of Trihexa, Satan is still noticeably fast even for demon standards, shown when he dodges the demon executioner Alastor's attack with ease.
Immense Durability: Satan is virtually indestructible and truly immortal. He is able to take on Heavenly Dragon Class attacks and survive without any injury.
Immense Stamina: As a Prime Demon of Hell, Satan possesses immense stamina, capable of fighting non-stop for hour, even days, without feeling physically tired.
Flight: Using he twelve wings, Satan is capable of flight.
Equipment[edit | edit source]
Judecca: A Demon Sword that is wielded by Satan. A weapon, which known to be as cold as its namesake within Hell, it is able to freeze every entity that it used on, including intangible souls. It is compared to Deus Xiphos, the Archangel Michael's Holy Sword.
Statistics [edit | edit source]
Image Gallery[edit | edit source]
Trivia [edit | edit source]
- Satan's height is [169cm] and body weight is [55kg].
- Satan's appearance is based on Ulquiorra Cifer from Bleach.
- Satan's is listed among the 30 Strongest Beings in the World.
- He is placed as the 13th Strongest Being.