|Race||Humanoid Dragon |
Former Artificial God/Human Hybird (Magician)
|Equipment||Lego Alchemy |
Diabolos Dragon (Formerly)
Testament Blade (Formerly)
|Relatives||Azathoth (Genetic Template)|
Quillsh Wammy (Foster Father)
|Ranking||True Dragon |
Special War Powers
|“||I don't know the answer to that. I never have. Whether I trusted myself or the choices of my dependable comrades, there was no telling how things would turn out. So, just do the best you can and choose whichever you'll regret the least.||”|
–Akashi Kyoya to Nyx.
Akashi Kyoya is the leader of the Spriggan after his previous life of Momus's death and arrest, and the primary antagonist of the series. Like the rest of the Group, his goal is to kill Ophis, the "Ouroboros Dragon," thus destroying the society he represents and to create a new one with a new form of justice in his own image.
Later on, Akashi changed his goal to instead, destroy society all together rather than reshape it. He soon merged his organization and the Qlippoth. Several years after the second Holy War, he also added the Neo Outer Gods Riege, led by Cthulhu, becoming its Supreme Supervisor.
He is the main antagonist Black Dragon arc and primary antagonist of the story High School DxD: Mightverse. and the protagonist of Spin off: Detective "A". He is also a major supporting character in the Spin-off: Celestial Misadventures.
Appearance[edit | edit source]
Akashi Kyoya is a slim handsome young man with unkempt and spiky hair. He always appears with bentos in hand, regardless of the situation.
He wears a white shirt with a jacket that is tied just above his right arm and around the left shoulder; slacks and Japanese traditional geta on his feet.
A hour after the Lego Alchemy's release, its surging power keeps Akashi's jet black like Ophis, and he changes into an outfit similar to his previous one, but in black.
His outfit always appears white when utilising his powers, but after the Balance Breaker's destruction, both his hair and clothing revert to their original black and black.
Personality[edit | edit source]
Compared to his peers, Akashi has a much more serious personality, however still fits the bill as an eccentric fellow. He takes his role seriously, sometimes too seriously. He also has a strong penchant for justice, and so far seems to be the least cruel of the Spriggan.
He dislikes people who like torturing others, and is willing to use his status to get the members of the Gremory Clan a free trial after it is mentioned that by Asia Argento wants to protect them, showing that he has sympathy for people who just want to help those they know.
Akashi always wears a serious expression on his face. He has a reserved personality and a strong sense of justice with no tolerance towards those who don't know their own limitations and throw away their lives.
Despite letting Rias Gremory live due to Hyoudou Issei persistence, he shows zero hesitation when killing other Supernatural Beings and has no respect towards them like most Humans. Even so, Akashi violated the Spriggan code of conduct when he protected Trihexa during Great Red's attempt to kill her.
Akashi appears to have a complex with what others think of him and is shocked when Nyx claims he is hated by many. Besides that however, he doesn't seem to be hurt by Nyx's other pokes, even ignoring her. Despite that, they are in fact decent friends with a good amount of history together.
History[edit | edit source]
He was born into a family that speaks 'plain', using polite speech and almost emotionless faces with each other. As such, Akashi grew up in the same way. In spite of being odd, there was love between the members of the family, that they could be described as a happy family.
On the day of the Ouroboros Day, Akashi said goodbye to his mother to go to a friend's house to play a newly released game with their other friends. Right on his arrival at his friend's house, an order to evacuate a nearby city was on TV in the living room. Due to his desire to play with his friends, Akashi ignored this and went up to his friend's room, where everyone was already playing the game. Akashi joined the game, but his attention was soon caught by black energy in ball form, far away, floating in the sky. He pointed those to his friends, who became equally curious.
They did not know that those where Ophis' form Black Energy Ball. Everyone abandoned the game and went outside to a nearby apartment's rooftop to observe, where they were soon joined by other curious families. One of Akashi's friends speculated that maybe it's a movie shooting, and another observed that the black one is crumbling. Without realizing it immediately himself, Akashi said, "It will destruction," making his friends look at him in surprise. Akashi is surprised himself.
Abilities and Powers[edit | edit source]
Nigh-Omnipotence: As a artificial god created by the Primordial Entity Azathoth, Akashi possesses a high and much less powerful variation of his nigh-omnipotence.
- Reality Warping: Akashi could warp the reality around he into anything and everything that he desires, as long as they fit into the natural order set by the Primordial Entities. He could easily warp the Mount Olympus and turned it into various worlds just to show Nyx.
- Choro-Chronokinesis: He could easily manipulate, distort, or bend the space-time continuum to he will. By doing so, he is altering the fabric of reality, allowing he to have near-absolute control over the existence of all those beneath he, as well as meddling within the flow of time itself.
- Foresight: Though rival on the level of Azathoth, Akashi does have the ability to glimpse into different points of time, as well as different timelines entirely.
- Eldritch Magic: Like his progenitor, he is skilled at using the magical power of his fathers.
- Divine Authority: He posses some authority over many Pantheons' Havens after consuming many angels and Gods.
- Elemental Magic: He has decent prowess at all elemental magic as a direct rival to Primordial Entities.
- Outer God Form: The Outer God Form is one of the attributes Akashi has from his creation. It allows him to utilize his Outer God linieage to its full extend. It's an immensely powerful form that can be compared to Issei's and Nyx's strongest forms. The drawback is that as Akashi himself isn't a full Outer God/Lovecraftian being, he risks getting devoured by his own power if he's not concentrated.
- Wisdom of the Dreamer: Cthulhu was able to temporarily transfer some of his abilities to Akashi Kyoya to assist him in fighting Ycnàgnnisssz while he was unconscious. This allowed Akashi to use some of Azathoth's own abilities in tandem with his natural power.
- Venom Manipulation: Akashi can make weaker replications of K'baa's venom.
- Biomass Manipulation: Akashi is immune to Zoth-Ommog's poisonous biomass. He can also amplify its effectiveness.
Immense Strength: Akashi is deceptively mighty for his slim build. He can physically injure Sirzechs, an Satan known primarily for his physical strength, with no visible effort. He can upturn huge portions of rock floor with a single strike at the ground with his sword. With a single kick, Akashi sent Sirzechs flying a tremendous distance away.
Immense Durability: Akashi was durable enough to take several direct hits from Issei in his Crimson Armor with partial Dragon Deification.
Immense Speed: His speed is greatly enhanced, moving great distances in an instant as if to displace himself, and pushing Issei to the point where his Balance Breaker has difficulty keeping
Immense Stamina: Akashi's possesses a great amount of stamina, being capable of maintaining his Scale Mail for at least one month. he was able to keep fighting even after being injured by Azazel, and then against Ophis, the infinite dragon god.
Master Magician: Akashi is very knowledgeable and is an expert in using magic and spells. For example, by creating a strong barrier that prevents three faction from entering his land.
- Elemental Magic: Akashi being able to cast elemental magic on a wide scale releasing larges amounts of flames, ice, water, lightning, storms, and darkness. He can also use forbidden type elemental magic spells to create a shadow's clones.
- Sealing Magic: He could also use it in combat to seal he foes. He barrier was even effective against Hyoudou Issei, the red dragon emperor specialist although he needed to prepare stronger barrier.
- Time Magic: Akashi uses this magic attribute to manipulate time. He can accelerate, decelerate, stop, or even reverse the flow of time. He is also able to "heal" injuries by reversing the time on his and other people's wounds
- The Almighty: Akashi states that the true power of time magic is the ability to alter the future into whatever outcome he desires. He utilizes this power by setting up traps where he knows his opponents will be and preemptively attacking them before they realize. He can also outmaneuver any defense and countermeasure they use to protect themselves in order to facilitate his attacks.
Power Negation: This allows Akashi to nullify others Abilities and Powers on contact. His Ability relies on skin contact and is always active. As such, he can nullify any Ability and Power even while restrained as soon as it touches him.
Immense Combat Skills: While he is more focused and specialized in making tactical and strategic plans and operations, Akashi is no doubt a Master Specialist, as shown during his fight with Sirzechs Lucifer.
- Master Hand-to-Hand Combatant: Akashi mostly relies on hand-to-hand combat, rarely drawing his sword at all. issei speculates he only draws his sword against opponents he considers "despair". akashi's seems to prefer an off-the-ground method of combat, often attacking opponents from aerial standpoints, such as when he attempted to use his Magic on an offending Issei by attacking him from the air above his head, or when he jumped upwards with speed in an attempt to catch issei off-guard during their most recent confrontation.His trademark attack towards prey he likes is to impale them in the chest, gouging a hole in them in the same place as his own.
- Master Swordsman: Though he rarely engages in it, Akashi is highly skilled in swordsmanship. He strikes with flawless precision, and uses his speed to inflict lethal attacks without much effort. Akashi prefers to wield his sword with his right hand, leaving the other hand free. He can skillfully wield his sword while integrating Magic.
- Master Technician: Akashi's is a very talented Technique-type fighter, relying heavily on his, rather choreographic, fighting skills and techniques. According to Azazel, the most fearsome and important thing to remember when engaging in combat with him was his nearly-perfect fighting techniques.
Genius-Level Intellect: In addition to his remarkable combat prowess, Akashi is gifted with great insight and understanding of situations at hand. His intelligence is something Nyx, a Goddess arguably best known for her intellect, harbors respect for, as she sent Akashi to investigate Vali's power and threat level. With his calm and collected nature, Akashi is highly perceptive and analytical, deducing the basic idea of his opponent's skills to figure out their strengths and weaknesses.
- Master Inventor: Since childhood, Akashi has always held an interested in items such as sacred gears, he has become someone who enjoys investigating, studying, and inventing a number of mystical items from a number of different factions.
- Master Strategist: Akashi is a Master Strategist - one of the greatest and most reliable strategists within the Humans. Despite what many have thought about him, his strategic skills are not entirely relied on his Lego Alchemy.
- Master Tactician: Akashi has proven himself to be a masterful and flexible tactician, adjusting seamlessly to any given combat situation, if not planning out events well in advance. He understands the strengths, weaknesses and mannerisms of his enemies. Despite viewing his power as worlds beyond others, Akashi is highly cautious in battle, placing special protections on himself so as to leave no blind spots.
Stealth Expert: Akashi has shown to be able skillfully mask his presence from people, being capable of appearing or vanishing without leaving any trace or being noticed. He was also able to keep himself hidden from Rossweisse as he sealed off her magic transportation escape routes without Rossweisse noticing.
Dragon God Physiology: As a Dragon God, Akashi possesses a level of power that makes he the strongest and most powerful of all dragon-kind alongside Great Red and Ophis.
- Dragonification: Akashi, contrary to the history surrounding him, did not entirely become a Dragon and has retained the ability to enter and exit his extremely powerful Dragon Form at free will.
- Flight: As a Dragon, Akashi possesses the ability to fly, using his large wings to travel great distances, maneuver high up in the air, and perform aerial assaults on those below him.
Equipment[edit | edit source]
Lego Alchemy: First's Sacred Gear. It is said that the Lego Alchemy is the first Sacred Gear created by God, as well as the A High-tier Longinus. It is said to kill God. which is listed among the four strongest of the 17 newly longinus. It has the ability to create countless various Lego that the wielder can imagine from his Block.
Statistics [edit | edit source]
Image Gallery[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Akashi's height is [179cm] and body weight is [70kg].
- He favorites cartoon are Scooby-Doo!.
- He favorite food is Cheeseburger.
- Akashi's prefers thighs.
- Akashi's scores are ranked 1st in Kuoh Academy.
- He favorites movies are Ford v Ferrari, The Dark Knight and Police Story 5.
- Akashi's voice actors are Kishou Takiyama (Japanese), both of whom voiced Jean Kirschtein from Attack on Titan and Chuuya Nakahara from Bungou Stray Dogs.
- His theme song is Hangeki no Daichi by Yuki Kaji, Yui Ishikawa and Kishou Takiyama.
- Akashi's is listed among the 30 Strongest Beings in the World.
- He is placed as the 2nd Strongest Being, alongside Hyoudou Issei.